Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan




I’ve been reading John Green’s collection recently and now let me share with you, “Will Grayson, Will Grayson.” Indeed Will Grayson meets Will Grayson.

I do love the ending. It gave me a warm feeling. The story ends with a guy named Tiny Cooper which is a friend of both Will Grayson. Well even though he is gay, but the way he stands for it caught my heart. In this whole wide world, people judge, it is a human nature, we sure unconsciously judge anyone but we cannot judge a person by its cover. Tiny Cooper puts on a play which directs his own life story. Round of applause, he gets.

“Stop thinking about landing, because it’s all about falling”

Maybe there is something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go, it’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters. Give yourself a chance, enjoy what you love to do, sometimes the process of achieving it act as the most memorable ones but not the results.

In this small auditorium, there are so many Will Grayson. Despite the first two, there are a lot more outside the world. You just have to say, this is fate. Many people share a same name but they surely have a different story.

“My name is Tiny Cooper and this is my story.”

Low Pui San
4 Cergas
14-5-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment